Tuesday

Digital Scrapbooking Sites

 
Since I have already shared some of my digital scrapbooking pages with you (this one being my hubby and I), I wanted to give you some site ideas to help jump start your own and get you shopping.  Now that Christmas is over, the pictures are taken/developed, and Valentines Day is just around the corner, these pages/kits/albums would make great gifts for yourself or others.  My choices have been made by looking at quality and detail in design, variety, color, and having a multitude of package options.  Having more options is a must as I don't always want to buy a whole kit when a quick page will do.  Or, if I want to use a new alphabet or learn a new action, I want to be able to do purchase them separately and stretch my money farther. So, here goes:
The photo above is just a sample of what you can do (for your sweetie or whoever) with just a quick page purchase and two or three added elements.  I know I have stressed this before but, quick pages are the perfect option if you are a newbie tackling this hobby or if you want to finish a project on the fly (or are impatient, like myself).  Have fun.  There is no right or wrong here and its sooo much easier than you may think.

Linked to:

Todays Creative Blog

br />


1 comment:

Jaime Lyn at Crafty Scrappy Happy said...

ohhh thank you so much for sharing this list.... I am always hunting for great digital scrapbook sites! I am going to have to go and check them out now!!!! :o) thanks for linking up!!!
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...