Sunday

Linky Party Features

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope all of you have had a fabulous week!  I wanted to share with you some of my favorites from my first linky party.  Please be sure to grab a button if you are featured. 

This process was much more difficult than I thought it would be.  I really do enjoy being inspired by others in so many areas.  Thank you for participating.  Here we go:

Wendy shows us how to take one pillow and transform its looks to fit the season. 


I am a sucker for decorated mantles.  This is done beautifully and on a budget.



I admit that out of every craft project I have ever done, I have yet to decoarte a glass block.  This one certainly has me motivated to do my own.


Thanks again to everyone who participated.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you have been up to this week!

3 comments:

Wendy @HerBallistic Garden said...

Thankyou so much Kimberly for featuring my "Accessorize Your Pillow"...so appreciated! Thanks for having the party! xo

Kristin said...

Thank you so much Kimberly for featuring our LOVE Mantel! :)

The Messy Roost said...

Hi Kimberly, THANK YOU so much for the feature. I have been a little crazy and didn't even know until right now -- Thank you so much I feel honored. Rhonda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...