Saturday

Linky Party Features No.2

Happy Saturday Everyone!  What are your big plans for the weekend? We are on an organization kick this weekend.  I've been slowly going thru closet after closet after pantry after spice rack to get my house back in order.  I thought this process should have ended with January and all those other crazy resolutions we seem to make?!?!?!  Anyways, I digress.

On with this week's linky party features:

Artsy Vava Created this beautiful belt buckle.  I have never even thought of such a project myself and my eyes are bulging just dreaming of this possibilities here.


shows us how to put hearts inside our cupcakes.  These look almost too cute to eat!


Amy at Sisters of the Wild West  gives you step by step instructions as to how to paint a houndstooth table.  This is not as complicated as I thought it would be and am so grateful for it.


Thank you so much to everyone who participated.  I feel honored that you are my followers and are willing to share all of your creativity with me.  Keep 'em coming!  And grab a feature button if you were featured this week!  Looking forward to more amazing links on Monday!  :)

1 comment:

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my belt buckle!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...