Wednesday

Fabulous Formula No. 1- Foot Scrubs

Fab Formula No. 1

As promised, I am starting my fab. formulas series.  My first formula is so simple its ridiculous.  And you probably already have everything in your house already.

I’m talking about Foot Scrubs:


1/2 C. Oats, ground in blender or processor
1/2 C. Cornmeal
1/2 C. Coarse salt
1/2 C. Olive oil.

Another way to look at this is, equal parts of each.  You may add essential oils if you would like but I think this recipe is perfect on its own.  All you have to do is mix all the ingredients together until well blended and you have the perfect foot scrub.  It will leave your feet super soft.  And, within one week of using it daily, you will notice a huge improvement on callused heels. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...