Wednesday

$20 Kitchen Chair Re-do


I'm almost embarrassed to show just how dirty our kitchen chair cushions have gotten.  Amazing what happens in such a short amount of time when you have kids, huh?  So, here is my before:

 Dirty, dingy, dusty, boring, and in need of an up-do....BAD!








And the after:

 Colors are bright, fresh, and match my kitchen beautifully.
I caught an amazing sale at Joann's for this fabric.  The boldt was being clearanced out and was half off.  Plus, the weekend I picked it up, they offered and additional half off.  That $20 total included the batting for underneath and additional screws/staples needed to re-attach.  A big kudos to my wonderful hubby for helping me tear out all the staples.  That was pure torture!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...