Saturday

Autumn Wreath

Ever since I saw this post on pinterest for getting pipe covering at home depot to turn into a wreath, I knew it was calling my name.  I love fall.  One thing I really miss living in Florida is seeing the leaves change colors and the weather cool off.  I wanted to bring a little piece of those colors into my own home to enjoy through Thanksgiving, when Christmas takes over.  Materials used were: multi colored yarn, foam from home depot, my glue gun, and some fake flower stems.  This wreath cost me just over $5 to make (thanks to 60% off sales at Joann's)  and was worth every penny.  Now, every time I open my front door or leave for the day, I've got autumn staring me right in the face!  :-)




This post is linked to Today's creative blog


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from COM Monday...

I love the colors in your wreath! I'm new to wreath making and I just wanted to say that yours looks great! And for only $5?? Nice!

http://dianna-the-explorer.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...